Sunday, October 4, 2009

my shoes don't fit!!!

They say your feet can grow a half size bigger during pregnancy and sometimes never goes back. Please oh please let that not be what's happening with me. I've been out of the house a handful of times since Camden's been born -- mostly to doc appointments and for short little outings. Each time I try on a different pair of shoes hoping they will fit. They don't. :( I think my feet are still swollen though as my hands feel swollen too, so I'm hoping all the fluid just hasn't left my body yet and that's why my shoes don't fit.

So far, I've found one pair of shoes that I can get my feet into. They are black sketchers that are comfy walking-type shoes. Hey, at least it's something. But as fall approaches, I'm gonna need more covered shoes to wear. It's a real problem! Plus, it just flat out bums me out. If I have to get rid of ALL my shoes I will be so sad. Especially some of my heels that I love!

Then again, I suppose if all my shoes don't fit that just means I have to buy more...right?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alli,

    After each of my 2 births my feet have grown a 1/2 inch at a time, I used to be a 7 ---now undortunately an 8 :O(...hope that doesn't happen to you.

    muahhh, Aunty Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other side of things, my feet did eventually go back to my original size after a few months. So don't pitch any shoes yet. -Ese

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man...only time will tell then, i guess. i really want this swelling to go away. and soon!

    ReplyDelete