Monday, February 8, 2010

what gives, baby hui?

Weeks ago, I signed up for Baby Hui, a mom's group much like PEPS in Seattle. I really want to get Cam around other babies his age and also would love the weekly support of other moms. Baby Hui seemed perfect. It would get me out of the house and I could also meet some new people. But alas, it's been over a month and no baby group!

They need 10 moms in a particular neighborhood to start a group and as of when I registered, they only had 4. I tried to recruit a couple of mommies I know but they both work so it's harder for them. Sigh. I also think people in Hawaii have their families around so they don't really need a program like Baby Hui. Or maybe Baby Hui isn't so great? I've heard that as well.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to talk with friends for mommy advice for now. And of course, there's always fb. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Update: Baby Hui called and our group starts in March! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete