Saturday, February 13, 2010

first tooth?

I think Camden has a tooth coming in!!

Brian put him in his car seat this afternoon and for some reason he didn't want to be there and started wailing. While wailing, his mouth was wide open and Brian noticed that he has what looks like teeth coming in on the bottom. Sure looked like it to me too! Can it be? He's not even 5 months! But, I've heard of babies getting teeth early so maybe Cam is just one of those babies. He's a monster, this kid. A solid, strong little monster.

Later, I tried to better assess the tooth situation. Every time I try to feel his bottom gums though, he sticks his tongue out so I have to try and maneuver around his tongue and then he gets pissed off so my assessment is mediocre at best. I did get a couple of feels in though and it sure does feel like teeth!!!

Holy cow. He's growing so fast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment