Wednesday, February 24, 2010

he's got teeth! solid food here cam comes....

Yesterday, I discovered that Camden has his 2 bottom front teeth coming in! You can see them sprouting out of his gums and when you touch them and he bites down, it hurts your finger. I cannot believe that he has teeth already. They say between 5-8 months is normal so I guess Cam is just on the earlier side of that. But really?? Teeth? Thank goodness I'm not breastfeeding.

Due to the his crazy growth, I think I'm gonna start Cam on solids tomorrow. He's been interested in food for awhile but I've been holding out. In light of the teeth situation though, I'm thinking he's probably ready. (Not that he's gonna chew his food right now or anything, but clearly he's physically ready for more than just milk!)

I went to BRU and bought him a high chair yesterday to prepare for the next phase of eating. Of course, the easiest-to-use high chair is also the most expensive. Stupid baby stuff. These companies brainwash you to think that you need all this STUFF. And like a sucker, I buy it. I even bought a plastic drop cloth thingy to go under the chair. Supposed to make clean up easier since babies will likely drop food on the floor frequently. Did I really need that? Of course not. People lived without such inventions for years. That didn't stop me from buying it though.

Here's the chair I got:



Solid food...starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment