Wednesday, September 2, 2009

mystery gifts!

I finally finished up the last of the thank you notes. My fingers are so sore that it's hard to write and these poor last people are getting the messiest thank you notes ever. But there are two gifts that are still a mystery to us! We had 4 that didn't have a card or got separated from their card but I figured out two of them. The remaining two are the car seat base (the 2nd one) and a box of swaddler diapers that are both off of our registry. Neither had a card and I can't figure out who sent them! I don't have access to that info on BRU. I suppose I could call and dig deeper to figure out who bought these for us (if BRU will give out that info) but that's just such a pain.

So, I'm hoping that whoever gave either of these gifts to us some how comes across this blog post so I can say THANK YOU!

And if you did give us those gifts, please comment and let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment