Monday, July 27, 2009

finally! the dresser is here.

I have been waiting for A MONTH for my baby dresser to arrive. Ordered it online and the shipment date kept getting pushed back. Finally, the dresser was delivered on Friday and Brian spent 3 hours on Saturday putting it together. He was taking his time cause he didn't want to have another Ikea dresser debacle. For those of you who have seen that dresser, you know what I'm talking about!

I love this dresser. It's the color I want and the design is simple yet unique. I like the higher part on the right. Perfect for placing a basket with easy-to-reach diapers. The changing pad will go on the long part and then when the baby gets older, this can be used just as a regular dresser for his room. Hopefully the craftsmanship holds up. It's a Da Vinci and the one complaint I've read about it is that it scratches easily. But believe me, all baby furniture has some kind of issue. Unless you want to spend $1,000 you have to just roll with the punches.


Here's the before picture....




And the after!

No comments:

Post a Comment