Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby's first trip to D-land

A few weeks ago, Brian and I took a short trip to Cali to visit family (both his and mine). And no Cali trip is ever complete without a stop a Disneyland! I heart D-land. In almost a sick, crazy way...so the baby will love it to, whether he likes it or not!

Being prego at Disney is somewhat a pain is the ass though. You can't ride any really fun rides, walking around is more tiring, you're already hot so the heat makes you even hotter and everyone, I mean EVERYONE stares at your big belly.

(Off topic, the baby is kicking like crazy right now! I love when he kicks.)

But overall, it wasn't too bad. We walked slow and stopped a lot to rest. I waited for Brian and his folks to ride a couple rides but that was about it. My trusty crackberry kept me occupied during those waits. Luckily, even pregnant I could ride my all-time fave ride, Soarin'. I LOVE this ride. You can't help but "oooooo" an "ahhhhhh." Just feels like you're flying.

The most excitment the baby had was on Pirates of the Carribean. For the most part this ride is mellow but there are two small dips at the beginning. The baby needed SOME adventure! Might as well introduce him early.

Here's baby on his 1st trip to the happiest place on earth!


mommy, daddy and baby :)


with soon-to-be grandma and grandpa


baby's 1st yummy turkey leg.



baby's ishihara family



baby in the belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment