Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the couch is turning against me

I love my couch. I especially love the seat that reclines. It's the most comfortable place to sit in the house and even better, it's perfectly situated in front of the TV. ;) Before pregnancy, Brian and I would take turns sitting in the chair but now if he's sitting there, I make him move. One of the perks of being prego, people let you have the good seats.

But in recent days, my lower back has been hurting more. Not excruciating pain or anything, but more achiness than in the past. And to my dismay, sitting on the oh-so-comfy recliner isn't always so comfy.

I feel betrayed, I tell you! Betrayed! I think the chair is mad that I've been sitting on it so much. It needs a break and is lashing out at me. This couch has turned against me and now I need to figure out other positions to be comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment