Thursday, February 26, 2009

food commercials are evil


I wonder if advertisers focus group test pregnant women? Sure seems like they do because all of the restaurant, fast food, chip, pizza (I can go on and on) commercials call to me.

Anything food-related thing I see on TV these days, I WANT. I was watching an episode of Friends and they were eating cheese pizza. All I wanted for the next two hours was a cheese pizza.

But by far, the worst are those damn KFC commercials. Crispy fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy?? Sign me up!! I've seen that stupid commercial five times in the past week. One night I couldn't take it and asked Brian if I could have some KFC. He told me no cause he knows it's full of grease and fat. Good thing he's around. So far, I've resisted. No KFC yet. But those popcorn chicken bits are calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment