Thursday, June 11, 2009

treat of the week

One week it was cup-o-noodles (so bad, I know), another it frozen fruit bars. Brian and I pounded a half gallon zip lock bag of frozen grapes for multiple weeks (he hearts frozen grapes). This week, it's strawberry pop tarts!

I've had one almost every day this week. I have no clue how I even came up with wanting pop tarts. Usually, it's a tv commercial or someone mentions it to me, but I recall no such thing happening. But somehow pop tarts got in my head and I am in love with them right now! I tried to find the pop tarts without frosting on the top -- remember back in the day they used to have that? The ORIGINAL pop tart? Well, they don't make them anymore. Nowadays, these poor kids are just stuck with the extra sugar. No wonder there's a childhood obesity epidemic.

But who am I to complain? This prego can't get enough of the strawberry sugary goodness. Luckily my food "cravings" usually don't last more than a week or two. Next week, I'm sure I'll be on to something else. Hopefully it's something healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment