Saturday, May 23, 2009

A pound a week!

Weight gain. It's so strange and a bit unnerving. I feel like the pounds are just packing on me like metal to Magneto. It just suddenly gets sucked onto my body somewhere and the scale goes up a notch.

According to the books, I'm right on track (I should have gained between 12-15 lbs at this point) but I swear, every time I step on that scale I'm a pound heavier. How is that possible? The baby only weighs 1 lb at this point...that's a lot of pounds of NOT baby.

I know, I know, it's good that I'm gaining weight. But it better stay at just a pound a week. Any more than that I will be over my allotted goal, officially turning into fatty bobatty.

But um...those mini burgers look good. So do those strawberries...pass them my way, wouldya?

No comments:

Post a Comment