Wednesday, June 23, 2010

happy daddy day!

Brian's 1st Father's Day. What a great daddy he is. :) So great that he watched Camden on Saturday while I went shopping by myself for daddy gifts!

I had no idea what to get B for daddy day but thankfully at the last minute I came up with an idea. Brian's been complaining for awhile that he needs a new hat. So, I went to Lids and saw that you can make your own hat using a blank cap that they embroider. Perfect! Got him a black hat, put a blue "B" in the front and then on the side in smaller text had them embroider "Camden." It didn't come out exactly as I wanted it to, but I think it looks pretty good.

On Sunday, I let Brian sleep in and then we headed for Ko`olina to spend the afternoon at the beach! First time we've really been to the beach as a family.

Camden hated being in the water at first (this is his 3rd time now) but finally after slowly getting used to it, he liked it and even let me take him further out until the water covered his chest. Poor Brian got the "get me out of here" Camden while mommy got lucky and had the happier "I like the water" Camden toward the end of our outing.

Still, it was a fun day. Happy Father's Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment