Monday, June 28, 2010

20 lbs and 28.5 in

That title makes it sound like stats for a newborn baby. Can you imagine if that were true?? Ouch.

Anyway, that's Cam's most recent growth measurements! At 9 months, he's 75% in height and 50% in weight. I'm most excited about the 75%!! Maybe this kid has a chance of being tall. Doc says he could be about 5' 8". That'd be pretty good. If he could stretch himself a couple more inches, that'd be even better.

Why am I so obsessed with him being tall? I'm not sure, really. I guess cause I'm tall-ish for a girl, I want him to be tall too. I like being tall. B wants him to have height since Brian's brother stole all of his. Plus, taller boys tend to be better at sports, or at least have a leg up (haha. Man, is that a carrie bradshaw pun moment on accident).

Only time will tell. In the end, what it really comes down to is when Camden's a teen, whether Brian will be scolding him looking up...or down. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment