Thursday, August 12, 2010

i have internet again! woohoo!!

It's been awhile, I know. That's what happens when you don't have internet access for 3 weeks. I swear, I almost didn't make it through. So what's been going on? Well...
  • We've moved into our new house! We like it a lot. Good space for Cam and it's nice to have our own place. The grandparents are close by, so that's good. Only downside is it's noisy in our neighborhood! But all in all, we're happy.
  • I'm in the process of looking for a job! New house = Need money. So, I'm starting the hunt. If anyone knows of a good communications/pr/marketing opening, CALL ME.
  • I made this blog private cause I decided my little man doesn't need to be broadcast to strangers. So, if people you know (friends, family, etc) that used to be able to see the blog can't now but want to, let me know and I'll add them :)
But most importantly, what's new with Camden?
  • He's talking more and more. It's so cute.
  • He's getting MUCH more vocal about what he wants and doesn't want. (let the whining begin)
  • He has a few new tricks -- sticking out his tongue, clicking his tongue, doing "swish swish" and "chatter chatter" to Wheels on the Bus, trying to say the word "fan."
Videos and new pics coming soon!

3 comments: