Sunday, March 15, 2009

i love bella bands

This is the greatest invention ever. Ingrid and Isabel are geniuses! Bella bands are basically elastic bands that help you hold up your unbuttoned jeans when you're in between regular clothes and maternity clothes. I'd heard about it from friends and they swore by it so I knew I'd get at least one. I ended up getting two -- one white and black.

What I like about them is that they just look like long layering tank tops. Fashionable AND comfortable! And boy are they comfortable. I started to hate wearing jeans cause buttoning them was a problem. These bands give me just the right amount of extra room that I need and keep my jeans from falling down. Bella bands. Love them!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm Kate, from the blog MyLovelyLadyBump.blogspot.com. I just checked my guest book and saw you had posted. And let me tell you, you are the cutest little preggo I've ever seen. And yes, Bella Bands are a savior, even post-baby, when you are getting back into your skinny jeans! And did you know I live outside of Seattle, we're in Burien! Cool! Happy pregnancy! I'm going to add you to my blog roll and keep up on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to figure out how to create a blog roll. But I'm def adding you when I do. I love your blog! And we probably live about 5 minutes away from each other... :) thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete