Saturday, March 7, 2009

pass me the tylenol! oh wait, i can't have that...

For the past three nights I've been getting headaches. I never get headaches so this really sucks. At first I thought maybe I was dehydrated or tired, but then I noticed that my pregnancy fact ticker says I may experience headaches, dizziness and fatigue due to hormonal changes. I was also complaining to Brian that I felt light headed.

On the one hand I'm kinda glad that I'm experiencing an actual pregnancy symptom like I'm supposed to. Part of me wondered if something was wrong with me cause I haven't felt all that different. Like, is the baby not growing properly cause I'm not having the symptoms? On the other hand, headaches and dizziness? Not really fun stuff.

Usually, I just try to sleep it off or I make Brian massage my temples. Sometimes I really want to take some tylenol, but I've resisted. With my long list of things I shouldn't have, I figure I'm negating my "good behavior" if I take an actual pill.

I just hope this is solely a week 12 downer that will magically disappear at week 13.

2 comments:

  1. See a chiropractor! I dissed them for years after an experience with one far more interested in billing than explanations. Then a recurring headache (mostly Mondays and most severe during the swamp years) drove me back (no pun intended.) Non-invasive, no baby-threat and good to have done before your body stretches muscles and tendons in ways never before imagined.

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea! if these persist, i'll def have to figure something out. :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete