Monday, January 19, 2009

I expected a better book.

Rachel Green read it when she was pregnant. So did Katherine Heigl's character in Knocked Up. Everyone seems to revere What to Expect When You're Expecting as the pregnancy bible. It isn't.

This is the most BORING book filled with barely helpful information that isn't even written by a doctor. The layout and format of it is horrendous. The content isn't anything new and can easily be found at babycenter.com or marchofdimes.com. What the heck is everyone raving about? I am honestly pissed that I bought this book. To all you soon-to-be-pregnant women out there -- don't be fooled!! Apart from a grand title (Like The Secret, it's all in the marketing) you can expect to get nothing out of this book.

I recommend: I'm Pregnant: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth, Leslie Regan, MD
Great information, graphs, charts, photos. Useful facts and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment