Monday, January 23, 2012

it's a girl!

Found out last week that baby #2 will be a girl! I had a feeling it would be a girl cause this pregnancy felt different than the last. I was way more tired and felt sicker in the first trimester whereas with Camden, I felt perfectly fine. Some of those old wives tales may be true too -- the whole "girls steal your beauty." Well, I started breaking out with acne in the first trimester (thank goodness that has subsided!) and that never happened with Camden. With Cam, I also craved salt in the beginning and with this one, sweets!

We'd be happy either way but I must admit, I'm excited for a girl. Nice to be able to experience raising both genders and I think it'll be fascinating to see the differences. Plus, girl clothes are just so much cuter.

Here I am at about 16 weeks. I am showing MUCH earlier this time around thanks to my stretched out abdomen and lack of muscles.

Yay for baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment