Wednesday, January 11, 2012

getting back into the swing of things

have. not. been. here. in. forever.

I'm literally surprised google has not shut my blog down given this amount of neglect. Then again, what does google care about my piddly little blog?

So what's been going on these past 6 months? Well, as I type this the cd player on my imac continues to make an annoying sound as it tries to spit out a disc that has been stuck in there for 2 weeks. Why is it stuck you ask? Because my now 2-year-old son thought it would be fun to see if he could stick 2 cds in there at the same time while mommy wasn't watching. Impressively, he accomplished this task and mommy had to fish out both discs. Then daddy had the genius idea to put a disc in there to see if the drive still worked. I was against this notion, but then again we'd have to test it out at some point anyway. So, I did as told and now THAT disc will not come out. I have tried everything to eject the stupid thing -- even sticking a credit card in there as chat room nerds suggested. Nada. Now, we need to take it into Apple to get it fixed at some point. Likely soon cause the sound is super duper irritating.

That pretty much sums up the trouble Camden gets into these days! He's constantly touching things he shouldn't, spilling stuff everywhere, peeing around house (potty training post to come), and his latest trend...tantrums!!

Still as cute as ever though so I suppose we'll keep him around.

In other news, I will soon need to change the title of this blog cause we are expecting another little one to our family so baby will make more than just A-B-C! :) More on that to come too, I'm sure.

So, if anyone still follows me, stay tuned! And here's some recent pics of our growing little man, c/o Aunty Jenny! (thank you!!)








3 comments:

  1. Will the baby's name start with D? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i considered it but that's just too damn cheesy for me ;)

    ReplyDelete