Monday, November 8, 2010

Cam as Russell from UP

Funny how being a mom somehow makes me more into the holidays. Take Halloween for example (though not a real holiday, it sort of counts). Brian and I never dress up and haven't gotten into Halloween since college. But this year? I made Cam a costume and we even created lame costumes for ourselves. And after the trick-o-treating fun was over, I immediately started thinking of ideas for "family" costumes next year.

This year, Cam was Russell from UP. Why did I choose that? Well, everyone says Brian looks like Russell. Everyone also says Cam looks just like Brian. So if a=b and b=c then a=c, right? haha.

Here's the real Russell. And then Cam dressed up for Halloween. Not as extravagant a costume as it could have been, but I think the scarf pulled it together, no? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment