Tuesday, October 12, 2010

back to 2 naps.

For the last few weeks, Cam's been on a one-nap schedule. I thought he was dropping a nap but now I'm starting to think that was premature thinking on my part. Yesterday, he got up at 5:30am (this has been pretty frequent recently) so at 9:30 I decided this kid needed a nap. He cried for less than 10 minutes and then slept for 2 hours!

So, today I decided to see if he'd nap in the morning again. Put him down around 9:30 as I saw him yawn twice. He cried when I put him in the crib and clung to me for dear life. Still crying when I left the room. But 2 minutes later, he was quiet and now looks like this:



Clearly, he still needs his morning nap. He's just fighting it cause he'd rather play and until now knew that if he cried enough, I'd take him out and let him. But NO MORE! As I keep trying to tell Camden, "Who's the boss? Mommy!"

And the boss says you're back to two naps, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment