Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cam's eating

I've come to the conclusion that I need to start posting random Camden things so later on I can look back and remember how things worked. So this post is more for me than anyone reading this. I doubt anyone cares what Cam's feeding schedule is like at the moment, but here it is so mommy remembers it for later:

7-8am: Wake within this hour

Breakfast 15 min after waking:
4-6 oz milk. 2 T oatmeal mixed with 2 oz fruit. Plus 2 oz veggie.

8:30-9:30am: Down for nap
11:30ish: Wake

Lunch @ noon:
8 oz milk. Started giving him 1 T oatmeal mixed with 1 oz fruit after his milk. He ate it today!

1-2pm: Down for nap
3-4pm: Wake

Dinner @4:30:
4-6 oz milk. 2 T oatmeal mixed with 2 oz fruit. Plus 2 oz veggie.

Feeding before bed @6:30ish:
8 oz milk

This seem like a lot for Cam to eat, especially his breakfast and dinner but this kid eats it all and rarely spits up! And he's not that chunky either. Like I said, this kid can EAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment