Thursday, December 30, 2010

riding the train

This train is the hit of our nearby mall. Kids line up to go on this thing and all the parents stand on the sidelines going, "Ooh, ahh...so cute!"

After hearing stories about kids who start crying in the middle of the train ride, I was a bit worried about Camden going on it. He's a little young to ride the train by himself but I figured, what the heck. So, I strapped him in the seat and off he went! The first time he just sat there taking it all in. He seemed to like it but I couldn't be sure. At least he didn't cry.

I was at the mall again today and since the holiday train is still in service I figured I'd let Cam give it whirl again. This time he LOVED it. Waving, gently hitting the boy in front of him as only Camden can (that poor little boy didn't know what he was getting into sitting in front of my son!), and then afterward walking back to his seat cause he wanted to go again.

Not bad for a 15 month old, I think. Not bad at all.


waving, just waving away


aaaand hitting the boy in front of him. poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment